The goal of yoga science is to calm the mind, that without distortion, one can hear the wisdom of infallible inner counsel.
~ Paramahasa Yoginanda
Public Classes :
Complimentary First Class!
Active Sports Club
535 Mason St. San Francisco, CA 94102
Sundays @ 11:00 am
Wednesdays @ 12:00 pm
SF Fitness Fillmore
1455 Fillmore St. San Francisco, CA 94115
Sundays @ 8:00 am
Feel free to contact for more details!
LivingYoga Mastery Class
Take your practice to the next Level
YogiTerry looks forward to sharing the ancient art taught to her in India by the Ashtanga Yoga Guru, Sri K. Pattabhi Jois.
LivingYoga at Yerba Buena Gardens
"The first LivingYoga at Yerba Buena Gardens class was an experience for all of the senses; soft spring breeze, warmth of the sun, blue sky, urban skyline, wisteria, birds, gentle conversations passing by. A familiar and beloved space for me was transformed through an hour of awareness, quiet and peace. I will forever see this place in a new and even more beautiful way. Namaste!"
Maturing with Yoga
Join us in a welcoming, fun and non-judgmental environment that supports your 'unique-ness'. Tailored for individuals whose mobility, balance, flexibility and strength require a more careful and focused instruction.
"Standing the Aging Process on its Head"
- Low cost and effective ways to retain independence
- Safely gain and maintain strength and flexibility
- Increase feelings of lightness, joy, and calm
- Create beautiful posture
- Age gracefully
- Lower cholesterol
- Assist asthmatics to breathe with ease
- Preserve and build bone density
- Relieve arthritic pain
"Imagine touching, breathing, balancing, exploring, assisting, twisting and focusing; All of it…Together…!" You are cordially invited to an extraordinary adventure!
This opportunity will engage, enrich and empower your relationship while practicing yoga "On the Mat Together".
- Unique date night
- Non-competitive & playful experience
- Enhance awareness & sensitivity of each other
- Heal through the power of touch
- Develop a deeper level of trust
- Enhance sensuality
As a professional Life & Yoga Coach, Terry L. Cranford will also offer relationship enhancing practices in order to maximize authenticity and unconditional love.
Yoga In School
"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom."
- Increase focus and concentration
- Prevent sports related injury
- Create a positive self image
- Enhance body awareness
- Foster cooperation and compassion
- Create flexibility, strength and coordination
- Increase problem solving abilities
- Promote peaceful conflict resolution
- Eliminate stress
- Learn to value stillness
Turning the Facts Upside Down
Terry Cranford, Fertility Coach, was told by her physician that she would have difficulty getting pregnant in her 20's due to hormonal imbalances. However, she conceived easily and birthed her first child at the age of 43! Terry attributes this experience to her commitment to yoga and learning that shifting her thoughts and perceptions lead to creating this miracle.
- Learn to read your body's fertility signals
- Allow energy centered in the pelvis to flow freely
- Improve your relationship with your partner
- Open space in the pelvis and let go of tension in the abdomen
- Establish a more loving connection with your body
- Gain confidence, self awareness and inner stillness
- Stimulate and balance hormones and emotions
- Increase blood circulation to all your reproductive organs to encourage receptivity for conception
- Relieve psychological stress
- A natural, low cost, non-invasive fertility treatment
- Tone the reproductive organs
- Assist in stimulation of ovulation and make the uterus conducive to conception by regulating hormones
- Facilitate regular and healthy menstrual cycles and, more predictable ovulation
- Flush stress related toxins
- Gain a feeling of control
- Create empowered thought patterns
Custom LivingYoga Teacher Training: "Teach Yoga anywhere, to anyone."
The purpose of the LivingYoga Teacher Training is to inspire and support individuals answering the 'call to service' as a yoga teacher. To educate, train and coach individuals to discover, embody and monetize their unique gifts and talents in the creation of a prosperous yoga business that benefits the world, thusly, living yoga.
LivingYoga strongly believes in the unique and unlimited opportunities for yoga to manifest through you.
"Thank you, Terry, for the wonderful class. It gives me such strength to be among women with 'can do', adventurous, loving and trusting personalities. I look forward to Friday mornings!' ~ Nancy
"Yoga with Terry has helped me rediscover my body and its potential. The weekly practice is a way to make sure I stay aware of it, and its simply a joy I don't want to miss. Terry provides a warm and welcoming environment for this kind of body exploration, and she has a well-trained eye that regularly detects potential for improvements or enhanced comfort in the poses of her participants." ~Martin
"Thank you, Terry, for inviting me back into your special circle. Intentionally stepping outside of my comfort zone is ultimately where I find my strength. I appreciate your guidance down my yoga path; a new strength to be found." ~ Cande
"I feel like I can do anything. I'm someone who is peaceful"
~ St. John's 4th grade students
If you've ever been to a group class with YogiTerry you already have a sense of what I'm talking about, and I encourage everyone to experience the Gift Of LivingYoga too. Happiness is only real when shared. Namaste."